Knight Frank provides investment, agency, property management and professional consultancy services across core sectors including offices, retail, industrial, residential and student accommodation. We are currently seeking to further strengthen our Senior Management Team within the Property Management Department with the appointment of a Commercial Property Manager (Associate Director Level).
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a forward thinking, dynamic, multi-disciplined and progressive team with exceptional client base. As part of the role, the individual will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of key property management instructions within the portfolio under management and will be heavily involved in the continued expansion of our Property Management service line.
The selected candidate will be a highly motivated individual, with strong experience managing multiple portfolios on behalf of blue-chip clients and will have a proven track record of assisting senior management in delivering KPI’s in a fast paced Property Management Department.
Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional track-record of managing a team in the delivery of all Property Management services.
- Aptitude to proactively manage the key events that arise as part of any lease agreement.
- Experience of overseeing a large commercial property portfolio.
- Strong leadership skills and have a track record of managing a team within a results driven environment.
- Exceptionally well organised, focused with an attention to detail.
- Solutions orientated with problem solving capabilities – can think outside the box and deliver!
- Strong presentation, financial and reporting skills- analytical skills.
- Ability to win new Property Management instructions- driven with great communication skills.
- Hold a full clean driving licence, PRSA licence and be a Chartered Surveyor.
It would be advantageous if the candidate can demonstrate where he/she has implemented Asset Management initiatives in their professional career to-date.
Applicants are requested to outline in detail their experience in regard to the above. The salary will be commensurate with the candidates experience and offering. Should this position be of interest to you please contact Tomás Kilroy at email@example.com All applications will be considered and responded to in full. Applications are in strict confidence.