ABBEYGLEN, JOHNSTON ROAD, CABINTEELY, DUBLIN 18
44 apartments – Selection of 1, 2 & 3 bed units, income producing, growth potential.
Knight Frank has sale agreed 44 units at Abbeyglen achieving in excess of €5,500,000 The development in this highly sought after residential location comprises 13 one bed apartments, 22 two bed apartments, 5 three bed apartments and 4 duplex penthouses. It is currently producing €419,000 gross rent per annum (35 units rented). Completion works costs estimated at approximately €285,000 with a rental potential once complete estimated at €585,000.
- Good sized apartments with attractive layouts
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Good quality fittings in most apartments
- Excellent views from penthouse apartments
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Potential to increase specification in
- Apartments and communal areas
- Rented units fully furnished
- Landscaped communal gardens to the rear of the development
- Planted bedding throughout the scheme
- Secure underground car parking
- Balconies or roof terraces to all apartments
- Lifts to all floors
- Secure entry system
- Adjacent to the highly sought after
- St. Gabriel’s development
- Pedestrian access to Johnstown Road
Abbey Glen is excellently positioned close to Cabinteely Village. The development fronts onto Johnstown Avenue however vehicular access is via Pottery Road. The development is close to the junction with the N11 Dublin to Wexford road and is approximately 400 meters from the Village. Cabinteely Village is the new gastronomical capital of the Southside of Dublin with a host of new gourmet restaurants and cafes opening in recent years. The surrounding area is predominantly residential with a mixture of housing and apartments. All local amenities which include schools, shops, bars and restaurants are located within walking distance of the development. Public transport in the area is provided by Dublin Bus on the N11 and Johnstown Road, services operating in the area are 7, 7A, 7B, 45A, 56C, 86 and 111.
For more information go to http://htmor.ie/ or contact David Browne at firstname.lastname@example.org