Crosforge is a hugely successful exclusive 69 house development situated on the edge of Saggart village in Co. Dublin.
Village living appeals to all home buyers. Situated in the heart of Saggart, these attractive 2, 3 and 4 bedroom family houses require no compromise. Attractive, distinguished facades constructed with quality, natural, low maintenance materials welcome potential buyers to a development with a family feel. Granite window cills, wall cappings and an extensive use of stone shows the quality that is typical throughout this Anthony Neville and Sons` development.
New homes enjoy many benefits over older properties. The houses at Crosforge are larger, better insulated, with more efficient boilers, and solar panels on the roofs of all the properties. This achieves an `A` rating on the Building Energy Rating certificate which is your guarantee of a home that is less draining on your pocket and the environment while keeping you warm and cosy. Large, energy-efficient, family homes in a village setting, of quality construction with a 10 year Home Bond guarantee.
Access to all necessary amenities required for daily life, only a short 5 minute walk to the Red Luas line.
- Up to 4 bedrooms
- A-Rated construction
- Solar panels for hot water supply
- Highly efficient gas boiler
- Cawley`s designed walnut kitchen units with integrated appliances
- Cawley`s designed fully fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms
- No management company
- Nordic pine double glazed windows and doors
- Chrome-faced electrical fittings to main area of ground floor
- Village setting with large playground in the development
- 10 year Home Bond structural guarantee
- New Homes
For more information go to http://htmor.ie/532247/Crosforge_Saggart_Dublin